Browse Categories
Price Ranges
Browse by Manufacturer
Products
Clam Season Information

GooGoo Clusters Peanut Butter Candy Bars (12 pack)

<< Previous in Old Fashioned Treats Next in Old Fashioned Treats >>

Price: From $17.99 to $18.99
Manufacturer Part No: GooGoo Peanut Butter

Product Options

Warm Weather Shipping + $1.00:
PEANUT BUTTER
The Goo Goo Cluster triumvirate was completed in 1991 with the creation of the Peanut Butter Goo Goo Cluster. Peanut Butter fans have celebrated the piquant combination of peanut butter, peanuts and real milk chocolate for two decades.

Nutrition Information
Serving Size 1 Piece (43g)
Amount Per Serving / Calories 230, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 15g 23%DV, Saturated Fat 4.5g 22%DV, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol less than 5mg 1%DV, Sodium 150mg 6%DV, Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%DV, Dietary Fiber 2g 8%DV, Sugars 17g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Related Products

GooGoo Cluster Original Candy Bars (12 pack)
Price: From $17.99 to $18.99
GooGoo Cluster Original Candy Bars (12 pack)
GooGoo Cluster (12 pack)
GooGoo Clusters Supreme Candy Bars (12 pack)
Price: From $17.99 to $18.99
GooGoo Clusters Supreme Candy Bars (12 pack)
GooGoo supreme (12 pack)
Search
Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.
Shopping Cart Help
If you do not have an existing PayPal account, and choose that as your payment method, you have to either create one, or come back here to finish checking out.
At that time you will have to create an account here to check out. But you must have an account here or at PayPal.

Let us help you with your Online Shopping! (toll-free) 888-665-4989
Choose from the categories and browse our catalog from the comfort of your home.
If you can't find what you are looking for, give us a call, and see if we can find what you need!


For odds and ends, or discontinued items,
Visit our EBay Store

Jack's Bargain Shipping Just $5.00

Click on Add to a New Shopping List to save your choices for a gift registry, or to send to friends for an upcoming event.

Jacks Country Store Articles